Sunday, June 15, 2014

"Bonafide reporter for the College Press Service" (post 15)


I received the news that NASA was going to grant me and my friend official Apollo 11 press credentials with great excitement because I knew press passes would open many doors. Jim Heck informed me that NASA was going to be mailing the credentials. In addition, he wrote that I needed my Michigan Daily press card with a photo as well as regular identification. He also included this June 17, 1969 courtesy letter confirming that “David Chudwin is a bonafide reporter for the College Press Service and its 500 subscribers throughout the world. All courtesies extended him during the Apollo 11 lunar landing will be appreciated.” I then checked the mailbox every day because I would not be sure it was really true until I had the actual NASA press pass in my eager hands

#Apollo11Eyewitness  Post #15

No comments:

Post a Comment